[Nagnagnag] CV - Yashar remix 12"

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 09:15:31 EDT 2003

I keep checking Mute bank to see what they are pricing Yashar and
Methodology at(they did do a great job or getting me other CV related
items), but I don't think they are up yet.  Yashar has been moved out to a
June 9 release date...Methodology is supposed to come out when, May 20?

Don' forget:  TWAT is out next week.

Keep on,

pat