[Nagnagnag] Biochemical Dread - 'Zanderix'

Chris Tourgelis chris at vibragun.com.au
Fri May 2 20:45:15 EDT 2003

I just remembered that Pascal Zander is one of the main characters in JG
Ballard's recent novel Super Cannes. Not sure what that has to do with the
new Kirk CD but I thought I'd share that nugget.

The server rocks. Nice one, Kiek. I hope RHK approves.

I got the Yashar remixes - i dig the Man from Basra mix more. If you like
banging beats though, I recommend the recent Robert Hood CD "Point Blank".

I thought the NagNagNag remix CDSingle was a bit underwhelming - the DJ Tiga
mix wasn't terribly adventurous.

cheers

Chris