[Nagnagnag] Re: Kirk XFM now mp3

JesseBaird at aol.com JesseBaird at aol.com
Thu May 1 23:51:11 EDT 2003

Thank you!  102mb is a bit out of hand and I had given up on downloading
this.

On another topic:

Like most of you, I have a ton of CV material on vinyl, tape, and CD going
back to 1978.  How do we know if we have something that might interest
everyone, so we can propose uploading it to the server?   Is there currently
a criteria for what is approved?  Does it have to be out of print, for
example, to be placed on the server?   The CV ouvre is so massive that it
would probably take up 5 gigs of Keik's server if it was all there . . . and
that at 128 mb.   I haven't counted in a long time, but when I did a year or
2 ago I had more than 80 CV/RHK/Mallinder releases, and I don't have most of
what is on the server (or anything involving post-CV Watson, for that
matter).   So it would be a huge undertaking to list all releases we have
for the purpose of knowing what I have that others might want (huge for me,
anyway).  Any thoughts?

-JB