[Nagnagnag] Chris Watson last night

Dominic Tracey domtracey at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 15:42:13 EST 2003

Yes I was there. I really enjoyed going to Sheffield last night, I had a
mild panic at around 7.35pm when I really wasn't sure where I was, and
where to park the car!
Thankfully I made it in good time, the performance was great, of the two
parts, part 2 'Ol-Olool-o' was my favourite, the visuals were less
choppy, although some of the close up's of water in part 1 'The Lapaich'
did look good. Sound wise things were great, its true about the noisy
duck but that must have been the loudest bloody seagull in the world in
the second film!

dom.

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 10:12 AM, mark at finnigan1.freeserve.co.uk