[Nagnagnag] Chris Watson last night

mark at finnigan1.freeserve.co.uk sue at finnigan1.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 10:12:29 EST 2003

tim

it would have been cool to meet up! sorry i missedyou i forgot my red
carnation and copy of 'art o f the sixth sense' ! gad you enjoyed it. i did
nt have the bottle to speak with the man but my friend and collaborator
martin lilleker did at the end . RHK had 'something else on ' my sources
informed me.

any one else see the performance?

cheers

mark f