[Nagnagnag] RE: Peel Sessions Bootlegs, demos and outtakes

AVAILERIC at aol.com AVAILERIC at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 22:11:18 EST 2003

In a message dated 03/21/2003 10:24:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
richardwareham at planet.nl writes:

> Eric,
>
> Please share them on the server
>
> ~~Kiek

Richard,

     I wish I could.  I dont have enough memory in this dinosaur of a
computer to download and upload music.  I burn cd's from a compnent in my
stereo.  Sourced cds, vinyl, cassettes.  Mp3's and such are milestone away
from me at the present.  Everyone has given me the logins, passcodes, what
ftp program I should use etc.  I have never even seen the collection you have
on the server. Im going to attemp to get on the server to see what you guys
have been raving over.  There really is NO ESCAPE