[Nagnagnag] RE: Peel Sessions Bootlegs, demos and outtakes

Clive Harris clive at doglover.com
Fri Mar 21 15:30:25 EST 2003

Slightly corrupting the topic, but...

If someone could compile a list of all these "obscure" early tracks, I wonder just how closely the list would resemble the tracklisting of "Methodology"?!  Maybe, using Kiek's server, someone could make their own pre-emptive bootleg version??? (cue muffled coughing and awkward fidgeting across the list! ;-> )

Clive
"Real and Synthesised Sounds of Battle"

###