[Nagnagnag] RE: Peel Sessions Bootlegs, demos and outtakes

AVAILERIC at aol.com AVAILERIC at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 09:48:47 EST 2003

Hello everyone,

     Does anyone in the group have a list of all the CV bbc peel sessions and
their tracklistings?  I heard the song 'greensborough' for the first time
this week.  Thanks to a nag member whose name I won't mention unless they are
cool with it.  Also a demo has surfaced in the trading with Walls of Jericho,
Jazz the glass, and a couple of other unlisted material.  I have been
listening to the cabs since age 16 now 34 and have never heard these tracks
which follow Walls of Jericho and Jazz the glass.  They look like demos from
around 80 - 82.  I hope someone on this list will know what I am talking
about and shed some light.  The listings of Peel sessions and songlist would
be of great help too... Does anyone know the tracklist for Methodology the
Attic tapes?  Spill what you know!

that split second feeling.....so sensual!!!!

Eric