[Nagnagnag] Server back in the air!!

Kiek Schouten richardwareham at planet.nl
Fri Mar 14 13:04:06 EST 2003

Finally after some four days, an expert from Symantec has managed, after two
sessions of some 9 hours in total!!, to solve all problems with my computer /
browser / firewall / antivirus and server. Thanks Karel~~!!

This means that the server is up again, and I would like to ask those who have
contacted me in the last four weeks, and have not received an answer so far to
contact me again. Some emails I never received and those whom I thought I had
answered, never received an email back, as evt went down the Symantec drain.

enjoy!!!

~~Kiek
- yes I am relieved a bit now!!