[Nagnagnag] Fwd: [the grey area] Cabaret Voltaire - Nag Nag Nag (RH Kirk mixes) NME Single of the week

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:25:55 EST 2003

So come I have to read this from Mute and not from a post at the cab club or
nag list?? ;-)

Did we do this, all of us ordering the 12" up from Mute, it's not even out
yet.

I couldn't find anything at the NME site, and the link from this new Cab
page takes you to only that nice color pic of the boys...have I missed
something?

keep on,

pat