[Nagnagnag] Deadly Dreams

ty at brainwashed.com ty at brainwashed.com
Wed Mar 5 08:26:52 EST 2003

Good eye, Simon!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagnagnag-bounces@hollyfeld.org
[mailto:nagnagnag-bounces@hollyfeld.org]On Behalf Of Simon Dell
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 11:54 PM
To: nagnagnag@hollyfeld.org
Cc: cabaretvoltaire@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Nagnagnag] Deadly Dreams

Hi folks,

Has anyone noticed that there is a very rare Cabs item up on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1600&item=25130
05249&rd=1

I picked up a copy of this cassette in a job lot recently.  From the
scan the cover looks original, mine also has the brown paper sleeve
although the photocopied picture is different.  Perhaps there was a
range of different pictures?

It mentions it being on a TDK tape which sounds like it is has been
upgraded.  The original is on one of those completely black cassettes
with no company labels.

Fantastically, for us completists, it comes with a tracklisting which
was missing from mine.

Ty, we can now update the CV discography on the website!

I don't have any connection with the seller, just thought you'd like to
know.

Cheers

Simon