[Nagnagnag] RE: Nag3 - RHK Mixes

AVAILERIC at aol.com AVAILERIC at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 21:45:51 EST 2003

In a message dated 03/04/2003 9:40:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pslade99@hotmail.com writes:

> I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because the 12" is at home, and I'm at work,
> so here goes...
>
> Side 1 has rework 1 and 2...Rework 1 has that 80's/Kraftwerk feel, #2 has
> that stripped down elemental feel.
>
> So Side 2 has...Nic, help me out.  I thought side 2 has rework 3 and
> 4...but
> there's three songs on it...the first sounds like the RHK remix version off
>
> the nag remix cd, then the next sounds like the last song on the first side
>
> , then you end with the glitchey thing.
>
> What do you think?   Where has my memory failed me?
>
> pat

Hey there Pat,

     I have been catching up reading the posts as of late.  I have a
wonderful concert of CV live at the 688 club in Atlanta.  Do you want a copy
or already have it?  I thought perhaps you could trade with me for the above
mentioned tracks.  I have the nagnagnag cd single but not the vinyl mixes you
mention in this post.

Listen don't talk....I need this alot!!!

xox's  Eric