[Nagnagnag] RE: Nag3 - RHK Mixes

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:38:30 EST 2003

I'm glad we are talking about these things here, I like to get them straight
in my head.

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because the 12" is at home, and I'm at work,
so here goes...

Side 1 has rework 1 and 2...Rework 1 has that 80's/Kraftwerk feel, #2 has
that stripped down elemental feel.

So Side 2 has...Nic, help me out.  I thought side 2 has rework 3 and 4...but
there's three songs on it...the first sounds like the RHK remix version off
the nag remix cd, then the next sounds like the last song on the first side
, then you end with the glitchey thing.

What do you think?   Where has my memory failed me?

pat