[Nagnagnag] Re: [Cabaretvoltaire] Conspiracy/collaboration

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:11:33 EST 2003

Guys,

I was just thinking about our trip last year...I'm going through Richard
withdrawal!  And would love to see all of you again as well.

The main thing is to just get a bit more notice if he does play out live...I
had at least a month last time to throw a trip together, but when you only
find out a week or two beforehand that he's playing...it makes it kind of
hard to get things arranged.

Then I have to convince David...;-)

I would love to, here's hoping we get another good opportunity this year!

pat