[Nagnagnag] Ham

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:39:22 EDT 2003

In my humble abode of oak-beamed Tudor cider house, there is, at this moment
in time, a rather large pile of A4 powder blue magazines resting upon the
lid of the pianoforte, in close proximity is an equally large tower of cds
encased within their powder blue sleeves.

Each one of these magazines has been hand-produced, put into page order and
stapled together. The contents of tit-bits, articles, reviews and down-right
strangeness have been delivered through my letter-box by the Royal Mail from
contributors all over the world. The cd has been here there and everywhere
to get it completed.

Its taken about a year to put together, involved the efforts and good will
of many folk, most of whom I've never physically met. And you know what; its
been fun. It will be even more fun to see the pile lessen as your letters
come in and the envelopes go out all over the world creating some kind of
transient physically existing network. Its like when people hold hands and
create an enormous briefly lasting human chain across a country

even better was Mr.Kirk reading issue one and going "well that bits

oh go on buy a copy........