[Nagnagnag] Ham

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 12:16:58 EDT 2003

may be interested I can now officially open the shop door and announce that
the third edition of that erstwhile organ
'Yorkshire Ham' is available for your perusal.

Alongside the usual articles, news, reviews, lists and improved picture
quality you get a cd. Entitled 'Yorkshire Fans'
Nine tracks, including the earlier mentioned mystery track, can you spot it
though? Remixes and re-interpretations of early Cabs tracks and Kirk's solo
work, far better we reckon than the EMI attempt.

Mr.Kirk when told this exciting news two days ago was so impressed he said
"can't stop; me and Lynn are just off some for some chinese" Full of hidden
meaning I'm sure you'll agree.

So to those of you who, in the words of Cecil Rhodes, won the first prize in
life and reside within these British shores (actually I prefer the west
coast of Ireland myself) the total cost to your pocket, inclusive of
delivery to your portal via fleetest pedigree carrier pigeon is three pounds
and fifty pence. Those of you in more distant and colonial realms the cost
is four pounds and fifty pence or six american dollars. No Euros I'm afraid.
Payment in lovely cash, or cheques from British dwellers or International
money orders.

               Send you hard earned to

                       Yorkshire Ham,
                        9 Half-Moon Cottages,
                          Half-Moon Village,
                           Exeter,
                            EX5 5AE
                             ENGLAND

            Regards     Jran-Marc

ps:  yes Karen I will aceept your 'usual' method of payment even if it is a
little 'unusual