[Nagnagnag] gasoline dvd

jb jb at dezzanet.net.au
Fri Jun 6 21:17:20 EDT 2003

yeah i really like the gasoline stuff i've seen/heard.  seeing some of
those clips on tv formed part of my introduction to c.v.  i actually bought
it on vhs 2nd hand a while back only to discover the tape was snapped and
so doesn't work.  would be nice to get it on dvd.  i noticed there is no
picture of it on ebay so it wouldn't surprise me if, like you suggest, it's
a bootleg.

so what is the track list for "double vision presents cabaret voltaire",
anyone know?