[Nagnagnag] twat, retg and a general ramble

richard24-24 at ntlworld.com richard24-24 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 31 00:38:47 EDT 2003

hi all out there here are a couple of questions
1) twat (good stuff) did kirk invent the saying or did he get it from some where else? because a have a poster which has twat on it (its an anti war thing)
2)RETG, I have convinced my girlfriend to go but I need two other people to go with, any offers to clean, cook, drink beer, and other such things.
3) does anyone have the track listing for the Kirk gig in London 2000?
4) Respect to the sever man, many thanks again

Richard Lord
they control all the money