[Nagnagnag] off topic: for those in boston

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Wed Jul 30 15:02:43 EDT 2003

I (as R) will be playing my first kinda major club show in Boston on
August 18th at TT The Bear's along with Mark Dwinell of Bright and the
fabulous Charles Atlas (see www.charles-atlas.com).

Charles Wyatt who was guitarist in Dart and Piano Magic heads up Charles
Atlas and I'm completely excited they're coming to my neck of the woods.

I also have decided to prepare a show completely unlike any show I have
ever come close to doing before.  I will not ruin the surprises but I hope
people can show up early as I'm going on rather early.  Doors at 8, I'll
be on after 9 (scheduled at 9:40 actually).

www.ttthebears.com

hope to see you there.

Thanks,

me