[Nagnagnag] Richard's got himself a new remix

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:32:16 EDT 2003

Hey gangs,

I was actually up early today, and actually surfing ebay, when lo and behold
I noticed RHK had done a new remix...looks legit as far as I can tell.

He appears to have remixed something called Knee Deep and Down by a band
called The Rain Band:

http://www.therainband.com/frameset.html

If you go to the news page, on the right under videos, it looks like it came
out this past Monday on 12" and as usual, they have to explain Richard H
Kirk as (Cabaret Voltaire).

I will have to add it to the list of records to pick up after finishing
moving.

Keep on,