[Nagnagnag] wow

Robert Frank doomtrain1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 18:05:34 EDT 2003

I got my copy of the Kraftwerk single yesterday.  All the mixes sort of sound the same, but it's Kraftwerk, so it's sweet.  Anyone electro fan, this is a must.  Too bad the album got pushed back.  My copy of Yashar is on the way.
DOom

Pat Slade <pslade99 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up re Twisted Jon.

I called them earlier this week looking for the new Kraftwerk cd single...it
wasn't in yet, but good to know they have the Yashar vinyl in stock (I
already had the Kirk reworks).

It's interesting to sit down and listen to everything Kirk, starting with
his Nag remix and Reworks, BCD, TWAT and now the Yashar remixes ...the
simularities and shared samples are another interesting example of his style
of incorporating musical themes through several different works...reminds me
of the D at N, Loopstatic, Neurometrik, and Blacworld days...

Keep on all,

pat