[Nagnagnag] server info

Kiek Schouten richardwareham at planet.nl
Tue Jul 8 21:18:19 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone of both lists,

For all those who are new to one of two lists, here's a bit of info about the CV-server

There are a lot of nice recordings to be found right now!!

For Instance Raj has just uploaded three videos. Filed under: - CV/upload/negative1/videos/etc......... Thanks Raj!!

If you have any suggestions, MAIL ME!!!

There is a general login:

iambewitched.dyndns.org
port 21
login        mutants
password      no escape

Unfortunately I have discovered that some of you have problems when they try to get access with this general inlog code. If so, contact me and I will give you a personal account. Thus most problems are solved!

a few minor rules:

There is no up/downlaod ratio, so you can leech as you wish, but, it's restricted to one login per ip. This is to make sure everyone has a change to download. If you do multiple logins with different ip's, I will ban you from the server.
Do not set automatic login to 1000 and retry every second. it will slow my system down too much. If you do so, you will be banned also. Maximum of 10 re-tries, with a minimum of 30 sec interval.
It sounds a bit childish to do so, but the server is running from my normal system. So please understand, I cannot have troubles with it.

Oh yeah, if the server is offline.. it's offline. Don't write me emails saying the server is offline. I probably know, and have a good reason to have the server offline. I will try to leave it running as much as I can (24/24!).

If you wish to share some stuff with this list, please email me and will give you an upload account!!

Please enjoy the ftp server, if you have questions etc, please email me offlist (  richardwareham at planet.nl ).

take care, and enjoy!!

~~Kiek