[Nagnagnag] the conversation

Tristan Jutras tristan at webspotter.com
Sat Jul 5 13:45:16 EDT 2003

> Just to answer a good point about this proposed project
>
> No you don't have to post comments / opinions etc to be a member. You can be
> a silent member if you wish ie listen to the albums in order, read other
> people's comments / opinions, but there is no compulsion to actively
> participate.
>
> So if anyone else wants to join up to participate as a silent or occasional
> 'commentator' then get in touch

Well, now that you put it that way--I'm in! Just couldn't imagine making the
time commitment for that many reviews.  :)

I'm wondering, though, why a separate e-mail list? Wouldn't this list serve
the purpose just fine? Less to keep track of, and more people to share with,
automagically!

Just a thought,

Tristan

--