[Nagnagnag] Biochemical Dread

Gescom at aol.com Gescom at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 13:48:35 EST 2003

jean_marclawtonll@hotmail.com writes:

>If you would like to pre-order the new Kirk album as Biochemical
>Dread and get it mailed to your good self as soon as it's out (or
>even sooner), then contact those nice people at Battery
>Operated: info@cocosolidciti.com.

Not to be pedantic, but Battery Operated are *artists* on the
Cocosolidciti imprint (logo spelled as "COCOSOL1DC1T1") and not the
imprint themselves.  Cocosolidciti will be releasing the Biochemical
Dread 'Bush Doctrine' album next month.  I'm sure Jean knows this,
as he's *the* man, but I thought I'd clear up that slightly ambiguous
bit.  As Jean stated, Cocosolidciti's e-mail is: info@cocosolidciti.com.

-Ross