[Nagnagnag] 93 feet east

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:54:56 EST 2003

Snow? Luxury that is. (It better clear by tomorrow night, I've several
hundred miles to travel!)

Well if anyone is going Richard is on at midnight and should be playing
until 1am

One more rarity: (it probably isn't, loads of you probably have it) The TV
wipeout video compilation, I think Doublevision put it out. It should have
Just Fascination on it, but also and more interestingly, background music by
the Cabs. Anyone know if its any good?

          Jean-Marc