[Nagnagnag] twitcher delights

Robert Frank doomtrain1974 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 06:30:30 EST 2003

Simon,
I can do it.  I have the audio only burner that can
record tapes to CD.  The only thing is you would have
to send it to the US.  E-mail me off list and let me
know.
By the way, Hi Pat.  I need your address, I am going
to try sending out the Software CD again.  The one
that RHK uses the sample from.
DOom (AKA Rob)