[Nagnagnag] twitcher delights

Simon Dell simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 08:16:26 EST 2003

Yes, Northern Lights exists too - I have it, but only a copy of the
original cassette.  It has the tracks you mention.  Rather than a tape
and magazine, it is an example of that product of the early 80s - a
tapezine - and has interviews and other stuff on it.

This too could be put onto CD if anyone wants to volunteer.

Cheers

Simon

In message <F255sGmhZ26yJKs8TAG00004881@hotmail.com>, john smith
<jean_marclawtonll@hotmail.com> writes
>So the Stabmental tape DOES exist too, the Watson track is a spoken word cut
>up job and Kirk's track is a sound collage.
>
>Dare I ask therefore if the following rarity exists in a material form: The
>Northern Lights issue one compilation C30 tape and magazine which features a
>5 minute version of Sluggin for Jesus, but more interestingly a live 5
>minute edit of Western Mantra from Platos's Ballroom
>Liverpool 25 / 2 / 81................allegedly!
>
>Come on someone must have it..only problem.....it was limited to 50 copies!
>
>                Jean-Marc

Simon Dell