[Nagnagnag] the search for the holy grail

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:17:33 EST 2003

Wish I'd seen that Chapter One album, I would definitely have bid for it.
Never saw the tapes either. I'd love to have a copy of the Stabmental tape.
I'll put a cryptic message on Nag3 about its discovery and ask if anyone has
a copy of another rarity (I can't think of one just yet!)

I'm still after the film of Chance v Causality, I may have found someone who
knows the filmmaker (the film is not in the museum in Amsterdam as it says
on the Brainwashed site)

I know the guy who put the Made in Sheffield cd out and he has a 19 minute
Cabs epic track that Richard gave him for the album. He explained to Kirk
that if he put a 19 minute track on the cd then several local bands tracks
would have to go. So Richard donated the Flesh of God track instead. However
my mate still has the other track as Kirk never asked for it back. He's
offered me a copy, but I reckon I might ask Richard first.