[Nagnagnag] Another Cabs DVD disaster

Richard Smith - TW News r.smith at bbc.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 18:58:30 EST 2003

By Factory I guess you mean Tony Wilson...well it's told from his point of
view so obviously the film supports them to a point...
I happen to like Happy Mondays...but regardless of that we can't deny that
they were a major band of the time and highly influential.
Presumably no-one's going to rubbish the film for making out JD/New Order
were important too?!