[Nagnagnag] the conversation

Mark Fuller dr_vibes at lycos.com
Tue Jan 28 15:17:29 EST 2003

[Blush]...gosh, thanks. Just doing my bit to spread the gospel acc. to RHK. Actually, what if truly no one else has a copy, and I've just conned everyone with tapes of a track I made up myself. (Relax, I'm not that cheeky!)

In any case, J-M mentioned that Nic Doye has a tape of it, so he'd be able to vouch for me. Aassuming, of course, that it wasn't me that gave Nic that tape before I contacted everyone else...etc, etc!!

One of these days, I really _must_ get around to bootlegging that vinyl to make some proper pennies. What with my imminent dotage and all.