[Nagnagnag] the conversation

Kiek en Julienne richardwareham at planet.nl
Tue Jan 28 15:55:38 EST 2003

The Chapter One exists as I have a copy myself, I am not sure if I would
trade it for a copy of Wicky Wacky though.
Besides I think you can never say you have the entire lot. OK I am not sure
about this, I do have loads of their output, starting collecting back in 7?,
I sometimes see cassettes I do not have, or didn't bother to buy it when it
was released (even I have a limit in spending money hehehheheheheheee,
ahum???!) ( those tracks on such tapes are usually already on some other
album, and are only interesting for collectors) and I wonder where one has
to give up collecting everything one can get.  I rather collect originals
only though. Some vinyls put to mp3 are great so that they can be played in
my car........, but that doesn't mean I could sell my collection!!

Please any idea about the value of this Chapter One release??? Maybe I could
sell it???

~~Kiek