[Nagnagnag] Another Cabs DVD disaster

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 08:14:03 EST 2003

Thanks for the heads-up.

I've been waiting for the release because I've been considering buying this
but now...

Also, can anyone confirm if there are differences between the US and UK
release?  It's hard to tell how many discs the American release is, or how
many deleted scenes it contains.  Although if there are no Cab lads to be
had...

No Cabs=No Cash

pat

ps.  Who's going to break the news to RHK ;-)