[Nagnagnag] Kirk Re-cord track

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:15:25 EST 2003

You are.

If he kept up with his track record of live appearances every two months
since last March, I had him pegged for February.

Depending on how late he plays, I may still be correct.

Thanks for bringing up the info re the tune used in his live show...If my
interpretation of the playlouder interview is uhhh accurate, does this mean
that this tune 'could' be part of the whole TWAT piece?  Great name, btw.

pat