[Nagnagnag] Kirk Re-cord track

Richard Smith - TW News r.smith at bbc.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 09:14:15 EST 2003

No evidence to back it up, but I'm pretty sure the new mp3 was debuted at
the recent ICA gig.  I remember the noise stabs throughout the piece...

while I'm here, am i the only one to notice that the good Capt. Kirk is
making his first live appearance of the new year on 31st Jan in London?

Richard

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.