[Nagnagnag] Re: [Cabaretvoltaire] Forthcoming RHK-related project...

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 19:54:40 EST 2003

I'm listening to it again...

It sounds like one cd will be og tracks by the conspirators, the other will
be the tracks remixed by the battery operated folks (not sure if I got that
right?), but it seems that there will be two cds.

So I wonder which one we got a taste of today?

I had to break open a framboise just to celebrate.

pat

ps.  Yes, it's been that long since the last proper RHK release...