[Nagnagnag] Re: Live At The Hacienda Dbl CD

meddle _meddle at cox.net
Sat Jan 18 23:33:44 EST 2003

At 03:26 PM 1/18/03, Gescom@aol.com wrote:
>>CABARET VOLTAIRE: Live At The Hacienda Dbl CD #8.99
>Anyone have a track listing on this one yet?

11/8/83: Intro / 24/24 / In The Shadows / Gut Level (Version) / Over And Over /
Talking Time / Animation / Product Patrol / Crackdown / Dream Ticket

19/2/86: Trouble / Hell's Home / Just Fascination / We Got Heart / Piledriver /
Kino / Hey Hey / I Want You / Sex Money Freaks / Shakedown (The Whole Thing)

Out January 20th in the UK and February 25th in the US ...

Mark