[Nagnagnag] [reply] -> _dvd_authoring_and_gasoline_in_your_eyes_

-1 rajg at nol.net
Mon Jan 13 10:26:30 EST 2003

awhile ago, when i joined this list,
i mentioned i had captured some of
the audio tracks from this, along
with the video from laserdisc...

the video is fine (it's supposed
to be distorted/grainy/off colour)..
but the sound needs a lot of
re-mastering....

i have re-done the 'sensoria(12 inch)' video,
in SVCD, with audio from 'the original sounds
of sheffield' CD, and the difference is
enormous...i'm sure transferring it to
DVD -> through sony digicam->firewire DV->
DV capture board would be cool too....
i just haven't had the chance to do it..

later

ne gat iv e   1