[Nagnagnag] DVD / mp3

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Mon Jan 13 02:54:31 EST 2003

Hi all,

Just a little addendum to the ongoing discussion : I do not have a
DVD-player but am planning to buy one for 2 reasons : (1) so I can play the
Cabs DVD (which so far I've only been able to watch on my PC with crappy
monitor) and (2) so I can play CD-r/CD-rw filled with audio mp3's. I
specifically like this 2nd feature, as I have ordered a new car stereo which
can do the same.

Someone made a comment about some DVD-players having problems with playing
mp3's. Of course I would like to find a DVD-player that can play the CD-r/rw
that I'm going to make for my car stereo. Can anyone point me to some
web-sites which could help me along ? The car stereo I have on order is here
: http://www.blaupunkt.co.uk/7642265310_main.asp My budget for the
DVD-player is max. 200 euro's.

Thanks in advance !

dv8