[Nagnagnag] Cabs DVD - help!

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:35:38 EST 2003

I had replied to Jon offlist about this, I hope you got it to play, Jon.

I'm in the states..region 'O' means it should play on any player, anywhere.

Did my dvd player fall in love with it at first sight?  No.

It did not play automatically when placed into the player.

When I hit display, suddenly I had access to all 4 chapters.  I think the
dvd could be a bit buggy.

it plays fine though, so keep us posted if you need anymore help.

pat