[Nagnagnag] auction

Kiek en Julienne richardwareham at planet.nl
Tue Feb 25 17:09:59 EST 2003

Hi,

Due to some silly taxman, never ever win a dispute with such guy because they
will be after you for a long while, and they will be victorious in finding
even the tiniest mistake and punish you for that. But whatelse could I do
....... Never mind!!

I am forced to sell the biggest part of my music collection CV/Kirk/Mallinder
related etc.......) And before eBay is my tradeplace I would like to offer it
to you first. Please email me your wants and I will let you know what I have
got of those. I got promos/videos/posters/promo picture with accompanying
sheet plus ...well just ask ( including a wall covering Gasoline one
)/tapes/vinyl and cds/ cuttings from papers.

I know it is a sad moment but there is nothing else I can do right now.

Please do not hesitate to contact me off list:

richardwareham@planet.nl

I can accept either cash or Paypal

Those who come first will be treated first.

Cheers

~~Kiek