[Nagnagnag] Yashar-ology

mike at angryjester.com mike at angryjester.com
Wed Feb 19 18:47:18 EST 2003

I think the most unusual version I've heard is the one on the
Factory-Benelux compliation from about 1983 ("Factory-Benelux
Greatest Hits").  It's a sort of remix of the Factory extended remix
with more of the extraneous vocals ("Whatcha got - over here...").

Today it seems somewhat dated in the remix style, but it's definately
interesting.

-Mike