[Nagnagnag] I'm always in the mood to be down with BCD

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Tue Feb 18 08:49:01 EST 2003

A bit more info on this ... I asked if other stores will be carrying this,
as it would be quite expensive for Europeans (like myself) to send over a
check or money order to Canada. Stores that accept credit cards are somewhat
easier, at least for me. I'm not sure if the transport charge will differ
from location to location. I specifically asked for transport to Europe.

dv8

---

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your message. At the moment we
have pretty much
everything we need to start the production of this CD (I am just waiting on
the films for the amazing
Designer's Republic cover art). So hopefully the CD will be completed by the
end of the month. At this
point we are looking towards the end of March as our release date (nothing
too specific as yet). The
cost of the CD will be $12.00 US + $5.00US for the shipping (air mail), for
a total of $17.00 US. If you
want to preorder this the best thing to do is to mail us either a certified
check or money order to :

C0C0S0L1DC1T1
7510 De Gaspe
Montreal, Quebec
Canada
H2R 2A2

Don't forget to send us your mailing address as well.  Check out
www.cocosolidciti.com for more
details. Thanx for the interest!