[Nagnagnag] Spread the Virus

JesseBaird at aol.com JesseBaird at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 15:20:16 EST 2003

>> it looks like one or more people on the list has a virus Fortunately, it appears that the nagnagnag listserv strips out attachments>>

Thanks!  I guess that's why I never open unexpected attachments from anyone.  Between the FTP site and viruses, this is becoming as much an internet technology listserv as a CV listserv.   Two for the price of one!

The CV FTP site is really awesome, by the way. It took me a long time to figure out the whole FTP thing and get on, but I could not help thinking that RHK would wholeheartedly approve of my having to struggle with learning a software program in order to listen to his music.

There is a bunch of stuff on there of which I was totally unaware. Does anyone know the provenance of the "Vietsong" tracks?  Also, is the "Jesus Saves" track before "Twanky Party" by CV?  The latter is obviously CV, but the former sounds like it is not.  Anyone know?

In 1988 I obtained a bootleg of "The Outer Limits", but the quality of the tape was very poor. The one on the site is much better.  Also, it was fantastic to finally hear the "Love Street" tracks.  They were as bad as advertised, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a frequent listen - a symptom of trainspottitis if ever there was one.  Very cool!

-J ("the leech") B