Re:_[Nagnagnag]_A_ IE_6.0_patch

Pixel pixel at tesco.net
Sun Feb 16 15:49:01 EST 2003

Yeah sorry, my mistake. There was no attachment with the mail JB referred to.
It just so happened that _another_ Klez virii generated mail arrived at the
very  same time from somewhere else which my AV software trapped for me and
i mistook JB's ref to it to mean that one. Hope that makes sense.
As Tristan says the nagnagnag listserv strips out attachments.
At the end of the day tho "ye carnt b  t' carefull".
~Ra