[Nagnagnag] Chris Watson live in Sheffield

TIM LAWLESS timlawless at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:41:59 EST 2003

Apologies if everyone knew about this anyway, but according to the Touch
website, our Mr Watson is live at "Lovebytes" in the steel city, I think
the 21st March. I dont know any more information at present, does anyone
else at all??

Thanks Tim

>From: "john smith" >Reply-To: nagnagnag@hollyfeld.org >To:
nagnagnag@hollyfeld.org >Subject: Re: [Nagnagnag] new kirk album
pre-orders >Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 11:55:07 +0000 > >No they don't do
credit cards or paypal etc, so its cash, money >orders etc. At the end of
the day you do or you don't. Just contact >them on their info e-mail
address and they'll tell you how much, >what the postage is etc > >
Jean-Marc > > > > >>From: Robert Frank >>Reply-To:
nagnagnag@hollyfeld.org >>To: nagnagnag@hollyfeld.org >>Subject: Re:
[Nagnagnag] new kirk album pre-orders >>Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:57:48
-0800 (PST) >> >>So what do you do, just send them an e-mail with your
>>name address and credit card number? There should be >>a more secure
way of doing it. >>DOom >> >>--- john smith wrote: >> > If you would like
to pre-order the new Kirk album >> > Biochemical Dread and get >> > it
mailed to your good self as soon as its 'out' (or >> > sooner) then
contact >> > those nice people at battery operated at >> > >> >
info@cocosolidciti.com >> > >> > They are operating out of Montreal in
Canada and >> > there postage rates are >> > very reasonable too. >> > >>