[Nagnagnag] Cabs in Edinburgh?

TIM LAWLESS timlawless at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:28:23 EST 2003

Has anyone else noticed a bar in central Edinburgh called Cabaret
Voltaire?? Am I missing something, has RHK relocated and adopted a kilt?
Found it on a search engine, it seems to be offering jazz, a selection of
DJ's etc..,reckon Mr Kirk might have something to say...or is he
investing in it? I think it has only recently opened.

The plot isnt just thickening, its porridge in appearance!

Tim

nagnagnag@hollyfeld.org >Subject: [Nagnagnag] new kirk album pre-orders
>Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:44:00 +0000 > >If you would like to pre-order
the new Kirk album Biochemical Dread >and get it mailed to your good self
as soon as its 'out' (or sooner) >then contact those nice people at
battery operated at > > info@cocosolidciti.com > >They are operating out
of Montreal in Canada and there postage rates >are very reasonable too. >