[Nagnagnag] for bostonians... (Monday night Feb 10th)

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Tue Feb 4 12:54:14 EST 2003

I'm really excited about this upcoming Monday night's performance at the
Milky Way.  I'll be playing as R for the first time in the area in a
couple years and first time in Boston ever!  The fabulous Keith Fullerton
Whitman is also doing a set along with some wonderful residents and a
multimedia group called BopAnts.

For more information see www.nonpod.com or www.milkywayjp.com.

It's a cheap cover of $5 but anybody who's into quiet drones and guitar
work might really enjoy the set I've worked out for the night.

Doors are at 9 and there's a possibility I might go on first or relatively
soon so please show up!  I hope to see you there.  Thanks for reading.

me

JXNWHOTQJ]
TURBID.COM