[Nagnagnag] Why? (short comment)

Pixel pixel at tesco.net
Mon Feb 3 15:09:12 EST 2003

/Ed,

I'll forgive your rambling... just; only as you qualified
it as such.
But I would like to echo Pat's comments when i say for the
life of me i cant see how RHK  could construed as a
racist. Being of mixed parentage I am naturally a tad sure
of myself when it comes to noticing things like that.
Admittedly i don't currently have TIOJ, but  i have
followed pretty much all of his output since 1980, and
what you say simply doesn't jell with anything i have
heard.

~Ra