[Nagnagnag] Why?

earthur at attbi.com earthur at attbi.com
Mon Feb 3 00:42:57 EST 2003

I just can't seem to get enough of "The Idea of Justice".
Its in my home CD player as soon as my wife leaves the room.
My kids have come to grips with it.  They occassionally
dance around but most of the time they're oblivious to it
all.

Do you think Mal listens to each Kirk release?  I can't
recall, are they on speaking terms or not?  What do you
think his take on RHK's output is?

Do you think RHK was dissing MLK with "In the Hearts of
Wildmen"?  That is MLK sampled right?  Who is the "in the
hearts of wildmen" sample?  Richard?  And why end the song
with "You can..." (is the author turning his back on MLK?)

So why do I like RHK?  I've just hypothesized that he's
racist.  He's an overweight druggy who smokes.  I work out
(at least I try to), don't smoke and was never really into
drugs.

Oh well, forgive my ramblings...

/Ed