[Nagnagnag] twitcher delights

matthew green greec1 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 06:39:19 EST 2003

I am catching up on several days of postings, so I apologize if this is
already taken care of. I can convert these tapes to any digital format (cd,
mp3, realaudio, whatever). My stereo is conneted to my computer and I have
the soundcard and software for cleaning up the signal reasonably well.

Contact me if I can be of any help. Mark Fuller and I have traded copies
before, and my ebay rating is up there (user name greec1) if you need